The Nanuk 918 Case is the perfect companion for photography equipment, medical supplies and other important or expensive equipment, stocked by Cases UK. Manufactured using a protected, super-lightweight NK-7 resin developed by the Nanuk organisation, the Nanuk 918 case is designed with rounded corners and various oversized features to prevent fracture from impact on high-pressure points during transport or accidental dropping. As well as being available in a range of 6 colours, you can have these cases supplied with cubed foam, padded dividers or just empty for you to customise as required. Cases UK can also provide a fully custom insert solution depending on order quantities.
The 918 case is constructed with an EPDM (synthetic rubber) gasket seal to maintain an ever-lasting, watertight fit between the two case halves that can be fully relied upon, whilst the market-leading and patented PowerClaw latching system prevents the case from busting open. This exclusive Nanuk PowerClaw system uses a three-action closing mechanism that provides absolute-zero chance of accidental opening. The auto-pressure valve protects the waterproof case from vacuum lock during changes in atmospheric pressure from varying altitudes, humidity and other environmental factors. Metal componentry on all Nanuk cases such as hinges are manufactured from stainless steel, ensuring of corrosion resistance and longevity against the elements. Comfort and ergonomic design of the highest standard is incorporated into the soft, rubber-grip, fold-down handle, fitted with stainless steel hinges.
Nanuk Cases have a reputation for producing market-leading transport and protective cases that are highly resistant to impact, water, dust, sand, corrosion and humidity, capable of withstanding extreme temperatures between the range of -29°C and 60°C, all whilst being designed to a beautiful aesthetic that makes a statement available in many colours.
- Stainless-steel hardware, such as hinges and other mechanisms
- Integrated bezel to easily installed custom panels, whilst maintain the case’s waterproofing
- EPDM synthetic rubber gasket for ultimate waterproofing and sealing
- Constructed from an incredibly lightweight NK-7 resin, exclusively developed for Nanuk
- Watertight, dustproof, corrosion resistant and capable of withstanding extreme temperatures
- Ideal for photographers, drone users, medical professionals and endless other applications