Returns & Refunds
Under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 you have the right to cancel your online order starting from the moment you place your order and lasting up to 14 days from the day you receive your goods.
To Cancel Your Order:
- You must notify us by email or by letter of your wish to cancel. We must receive your notification at some point during the first 14 calendar days since the day you received your order. Please note that a phone call is not acceptable as a method of notification.
- After we have been notified in writing of your wish to cancel the order, you have a further 14 calendar days in which to return your goods to us.
- Within 14 calendar days of receiving your returned goods we will process your refund.
Please observe the following procedure for all returns to us:
- Repackage the goods in their original packaging, including any accessories, brochures, manuals, guarantees or warranties that came with them. Unfortunately we will be unable to issue a refund where the goods are in an incomplete state.
- The goods must be returned to us in perfect condition, unused and in their original packaging. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged.
- If the original packaging surrounding a product has been damaged or destroyed we will only issue a refund if the product is being returned due to a defect. If the original packaging of a defective product has been damaged or destroyed you should ensure that the returned product is adequately packed for shipment back to us.
- You are responsible for paying any postage or shipping costs incurred when returning the goods.
- We recommend that all returns be sent by registered post so that a record of the return is available for you.
- We will not issue refunds for any items lost or stolen in transit to us.
- Where a return is lost or stolen in transit to us, you should claim compensation from the company that shipped the return.
- If you fail to return a product to us, we may make arrangements to have the product collected from you. The cost of this collection will be passed on to you.
- Unused products may be returned promptly by customers to the address listed below: SAM Cases Ltd, Unit 2 Blackfriars Road, West End Trading Estate, Nailsea, North Somerset BS48 4DJ
- The refund will be applied to the card used at the time of purchase.
- If you paid standard postage on your order then this will be included in your refund.
- If you have paid for a timed service and then require a refund of your delivered order then we will only refund the price of standard postage.
- Where goods are faulty we will cover the standard cost of collecting the items from you.
- We do not refund postage or courier costs where you decide to cancel and return your order to us. In such circumstances, either you must pay to return the goods to us or we can collect the goods from you, subject to deducting the cost of collection from your refund.
Where a case is no longer required and you do not wish to change it for a different model or size: For every such case, a fee of £10.00 for restocking and evaluation of the case applies. Please note that returns must be in the original cardboard box that you received it in. This is to make sure it gets back to us in a saleable condition.
Peli Limited Lifetime Guarantee
Peli Products, S.L.U. ("Peli") guarantees its injection moulded products for a lifetime (where applicable by law) against breakage or defects in workmanship. Peli injection molded cases are guaranteed to be watertight to a depth of 3.3 feet (1 meter) for 30 minutes (IP 67) if properly closed with undamaged o-ring in place unless otherwise stated. To the extent permitted by law, Peli's liability is limited to the case and not its contents or foam. All warranty claims of any nature are barred if the case has been altered, damaged or in any way physically changed, or subjected to abuse, misuse, negligence or accident. To make a warranty claim, please call 01275 866 366 in the first instance. For complete warranty details, click here.